30 Bags Per Minute Automatic Film Wrapping Machine
As a R&D and upgrade packaging equipment, YS30 one-piece film wrap shrink film packaging machine (film wrapping machine) is a new packaging equipment with high efficiency and continuous operation designed and manufactured based on the thermal shrinkage characteristics of packaging films. It can automatically arrange and gather individual products (such as PET bottles) into groups, servo bottles, servo wrap films, and finally heat shrink and cool to form collective packaging. The packaged product is tightly bundled, has a regular and beautiful appearance, and saves packaging costs.
| 1) Film charter equipment size:
|| 16270×1600×2500 mm
| 2) Heat shrink oven size:
|| 2500×700×450 mm
| 3) Packing speed:
|| 30 bags/min
| 4) Conveyor belt width:
|| 610 mm
| 5) Voltage/power:
|| 380V /54KW
| 6) Working pressure:
|| 0.6-0.8 Mpa
| 7) Air consumption:
|| 0.3 m3/min
| 8) Packaging form:
|| one-piece shrink film wrap
| 9) Packing material:
* Suitable for shrink film packaging of beer, beverages, juice, bottled water, dairy products, condiments, etc.
* Adopt unique film cutting mechanism and constant tension film conveyor, adopt instant film cutting, automatic film connection, 4 wraps, higher strength after shrinking.
* The special shaking setting of the bottle division, no blockage and bearing bottle state, stable transportation. Equipped with servo motor control system, feeding milk, film feeding, film cutting, film packaging, precise, synchronous, stable and reliable.
* The 10-inch LCD color screen has a friendly operation interface and quick parameter setting, which is convenient for man-machine communication, operation and control.
* Adopting air circulation technology, the shrinking chamber has reasonable structure, heat insulation, high temperature control accuracy, and good packaging effect.
* The self-developed "ultra-thin film conveying system" uses thinner PE film, faster and more stable film application.
* These machines can add color film system, cardboard + film or tray + film packaging settings.
-Products in containers such as PET bottles, glass bottles or cans.
-Mainly applicable products include mineral water, purified water, drinking water, beverages, beer, fruit juice, dairy products, condiments, etc.