KYZXL850-2 Type Cage Unloading System, 600 Cans Per Minute Unloading System
The 600 cans/minute cage unloading system is mainly used in various types of cans. The cans are automatically unloaded after the sterilization is completed, and then transported from the sterilization pot to the cage unloading station through the cage frame conveying system. The entire cage unloading process is divided into layers. Automatic removal, automatic lifting of solid cans, automatic lowering, and automatic stop after unloading. The solid cans are conveyed through modular mesh belt conveyors, and the manual canning method is replaced by a perfect configuration mechanism, which saves manpower and greatly improves production efficiency.
| 1. Production capacity:
|| 600 cans/min (subject to Φ66 cans and Φ1600mm kettles)
| 2. Total power:
| 3. Total weight:
| 4. Power supply:
| 5. Control power supply:
| 6. Compressed air source:
| 7. Air consumption:
Main structure and characteristics
1. The main support part of the cage unloading head is welded with high-quality carbon steel pipe material 80*80, and the outer surface is sprayed with plastic paint.
2. The cage guide structure, tank guide part and guard plate part are all made of stainless steel and the guide can be adjusted. The positioning of the cage basket is enclosed and fixed by a cylinder, the structure is stable, and the positioning is accurate to ensure smooth cage removal.
3. The lifting platform adopts hydraulic support and cross-arm lifting, no ground hole is required, and the lifting movement is stable. The carrying capacity is above 1T. A special sensor is installed on the top to detect each layer of solid tanks for positioning, and the lifting height is controlled accurately. The bottom plate of the cage is installed with automatic detection position and layer counting function.
4. The unloading cage chain net is imported from POM material, DMM brand, with strong wear resistance and high temperature bearing capacity.
5. The cage unloading action is completed by an enveloping structure. When the structure moves, the size of the entire layer of the tank is limited, and then the self-brake motor controlled by the frequency conversion drives the synchronous belt to transmit to ensure that the tank does not appear when it moves in linear freedom. Squeeze deformation or dump jam.
6. The side plate of the tank mesh belt is made of 2.5mm thick SUS304 material, and the mesh belt is made of imported POM material. It runs smoothly and has high wear resistance. The wear rate is 60% of other similar products.