KYZXL850 Type Cage System, 600 Cans Per Minute Cage System
Full Automatic Loading and Unloading Cage is especially composed of automatic loading cage machine, automatic unloading cage machine, conveying track, clapboard suction device,clapboard conveying device, stacking conveyor chain, product anti-mixing detection device, manual platform device, guard and automatic control device etc. Our Full Automatic Loading and Unloading Cage is suitable for beverages like glass bottles, cans, jars, juices, jams, condiments, health products, cosmetics, etc., which require to be sterilized by heat sterilization after sterilization.
Automatic cage loading and unloading machine Product Introduction:
The 600 cans/minute cage system is mainly used in various types of cans. The cans are automatically caged before sterilization. The solid cans are transported through the modular mesh belt conveyor, and the solid cans are sorted and arranged from bottom to top. Layer by layer is automatically stacked in the sterilization cage, and then conveyed to the sterilization pot through the cage frame conveying system for sterilization. During the entire cage loading process, the compartment board is automatically put in, automatically rises, automatically divides and fills, and automatically lowers and fills. The cage automatically stops canning, and a perfect configuration mechanism replaces the manual canning method, which saves manpower and greatly improves production efficiency.
| 1. Production capacity:
|| 600 cans/min (subject to Φ66 cans and Φ1600mm kettles)
| 2. Total power:
| 3. Total weight:
| 4. Power supply:
| 5. Control power supply:
| 6. Compressed air source:
| 7. Air consumption:
Main structure and characteristics
1. The main support part of the cage-installing head is welded with high-quality carbon steel pipe 80*80, and the outer surface is sprayed with plastic paint.
2. The cage guide structure, tank guide part and guard plate part are all made of stainless steel and the guide can be adjusted. The positioning of the cage is enclosed and fixed by a cylinder, the structure is stable, and the positioning is accurate to ensure smooth cage installation.
3. The lifting platform adopts hydraulic support and cross-arm lifting, no ground hole is required, and the lifting movement is stable. The carrying capacity is above 1T. A photoelectric sensor is installed on the top to detect each layer of solid tanks for positioning, and the lifting height is controlled accurately. The bottom of the cage is installed with an automatic detection position, and the number of layers in each basket has a counting function.
4. The caged chain net is imported from POM material, DMM brand, with strong wear resistance and high temperature bearing capacity. The structure is segmented to prevent the tank from being squeezed due to excessive thrust. The front section is 1700mm, the middle section is 2000mm, and the rear section is 2000mm. The middle section has a cylinder pressure tank stop mechanism, and the middle section transportation and the pressure tank action are linked to start and stop to prevent excessive thrust and cause squeeze tank deformation. The rear conveying and multi-row conveying are linked to start and stop, which will not cause blocking of the conveying after the filling machine.
5. The cage loading action is completed by an enveloping structure. When the structure moves, the size of the entire tank body is limited, and then the self-brake motor controlled by the frequency conversion drives the synchronous belt transmission to ensure that the tank body does not appear when moving linearly. Squeeze deformation or dump jam.
6. The side plate of the tank mesh belt is made of 2.5mm thick SUS304 material, the mesh belt is a short-pitch chain with a pitch of 12.7mm, and the mesh belt is made of imported POM material. It runs smoothly and has high wear resistance. The wear rate is 60% of other similar products.