Principle and structure
1. Detection principle
In terms of acoustic technology, the vacuum pressure testing machine is used to detect the quality defects of containers sealed with rigid lids due to low pressure or insufficient vacuum. When the container passes through the vacuum detection probe, the probe emits a shock wave that impacts the top cover of the container in a non-contact manner, and the cover makes a sound when subjected to the shock wave. The sound has a certain proportional relationship with the vacuum degree in the container. The unique sound analysis method can achieve high precision and continuity. Different vacuum containers will emit different sounds. Advanced acoustic technology judges whether the container leaks based on the sound.
In terms of scanning technology, the vacuum pressure testing machine is used to detect the quality defects of containers sealed with rigid lids due to insufficient pressure or leakage. When the container passes the curved surface detector, the detector emits continuous eddy current non-contact detection of the distance between the probe and the top cover, and generates a proportional analog voltage. The analog voltage passes through the data conversion processing system to generate the cover shape quality data and quality data Compared with the rejection limit value set by the user, containers that exceed the limit value will be automatically rejected. The unique data analysis method can achieve high accuracy, continuity and high speed.
The detection system is mainly composed of a man-machine interface, a vacuum pressure detection unit, and a rejector. The vacuum pressure detection unit includes a curved surface scanning probe group and a vacuum detection probe group. It is the core element of the equipment; the man-machine interface includes a touch screen, a tower The lamp and the operation interface are composed; the rejector is the actuator of the system, used to divert or reject unqualified boxes.
On-site environmental conditions or requirements:
1. The best altitude: 5～3000 meters above sea level;
2. The best environment temperature: 5℃-40℃;
3. The best environmental humidity: 50～65%RH;
4. Plant conditions: parameters such as ground levelness and ground load-bearing capacity can meet the relevant national standards and meet the normal use requirements of the machine;
5. Production line conditions: the chain path at the installation position of the inspection machine is flat, the conveyor chain is relatively small in jitter, and the guardrail is smooth;
6. Storage conditions at the factory: After the parts and machines arrive at the factory, the storage location can meet relevant national standards. Pay attention to lubrication and maintenance during storage to prevent damage to the surface of the parts or deformation, which will affect the normal installation, debugging and use of the machine .
4. On-site energy supply conditions or requirements:
|1. Main power supply:||single-phase alternating current (phase wire, neutral wire, ground wire);|
|2. Neutral line rated voltage:||230V＋/-10%, 240V＋6%/-10%;|
|4. Fuse protection provided by the customer:||16A, circuit breaker C (IA=5..10IN);|
|5. Conductor cross-sectional area:||not less than 2.5mm2 / not more than 6mm2;|
|6. Constant output:||1.4KVA (without air conditioning facilities), 1.8KVA (with air conditioning facilities);|
|7. Compressed air:||flow is greater than >1500L/min, pressure is greater than 0.5MPa (the air pipe connections between the air source provided by the customer and the main unit of the equipment are pipes with an outer diameter of 12mm and 10mm);|
|8. Noise:||The PET bottle mouth inspection machine continuously emits a noise below 65dB, and the customer must avoid additional unbearable noise during planning and installation;|
5. Detection function
The defects of the FCL product include: insufficient product vacuum, expanded cans, few cans, and reverse cans.
6. Applicable products
Carton packaging products or film packaging products.