FCL Pressure Testing Machine , 2KW Vacuum Leak Machine
The vacuum pressure of the whole box is a fully automated multi-function detection system equipment, with a stable operation speed of 30 m/min, and a non-contact online detection method. The detection principle is based on world-leading acoustic technology and scanning technology.
Acoustic technology is used to detect quality defects caused by low pressure or insufficient vacuum in containers sealed with iron lids. When the container passes the vacuum detection probe, the probe emits high-energy electromagnetic wave non-contact impact on the top cover of the container, and the cover makes a sound when it is impacted. The sound has a certain proportional relationship with the vacuum degree in the container. Use acoustic technology to determine whether the container has quality defects based on the sound. The unique sound analysis method can achieve high accuracy and continuity.
Scanning technology is used to detect the deformation degree of the lid of the iron lid container, and the deformation degree of the lid is used to judge whether the container has quality defects. When the container passes through the curved scanning probe, the probe continuously detects the distance between the probe and the cover and outputs a proportional analog voltage. The analog voltage passes through the data processing system to generate the cover shape quality value. The unique data analysis method can achieve high accuracy and continuity.
Why TJZXDJ60 type box inspection machine adopts the combination of acoustic technology and scanning technology to be the most perfect iron lid sealing chili sauce whole box inspection because:
1. Acoustic technology-specifically detects the vacuum of the container with very small lid deformation.
2. Scanning technology-specifically to detect quality defects in containers with large lid deformations.
3. The defects of the whole box product are: insufficient vacuum, expansion tank, few tanks, reverse tank. Acoustic technology is used to detect insufficient vacuum, and scanning technology is used to detect expanded tanks, fewer tanks, and reverse tanks.
Acoustic technology can also detect products with expanded cans, but not 100%.
1. When the internal pressure of the canister product reaches a certain level, its sound frequency corresponds to a certain degree of vacuum of the qualified product. In this case, the acoustic technology of the canister product cannot be detected.
2. The cover is damaged and deformed greatly, which leads to changes in the characteristics of the cover, and acoustic technology may not be able to accurately detect it. The box inspection machine equipped with only 4 vacuum detection probes cannot guarantee the detection of products with expanded cans, fewer cans, and reverse cans. Equipped with a box inspection machine with 8 heads (4 vacuums, 4 scans), it can ensure the detection of products with expanded cans, fewer cans, and reverse cans.
3. Control platform-the whole box inspection machine integrates the latest digital signal processing technology, full Chinese or English menu, color touch screen operation simplifies man-machine communication. The display can display all parameter settings and adjustments of the product, and can store the parameters of 10 different products. Other functions of the system include independent programmable strike output for product defect strike. The independent programmable module can make the following settings: hit the container, reserve the container, encoder, hit indicator, alarm and hit device status output.
2. Technical specifications
|▲Non-contact detection, suitable for X*Y (X<=4, Y<=8) to arrange the whole box of products.|
|▲The stable running speed is 30 m/min.||▲Alarm information.|
|▲4-6 groups of vacuum detection probes, 4-6 groups of curved scanning probes.||▲Chinese language menu, color touch screen operation.|
|▲10 product types are stored.||▲Up to IP65 grade chassis.|
|▲Digital signal processing.||▲Suspended probe assembly.|
|▲Accurately hit timing encoder, reliable hit.||▲The built-in microphone monitors the recording online.|
|External power supply||380V/three phase|
|Air consumption of rejector||≈6.23L/time (when 0.4Mpa)|
|Detection speed||Conveyor belt≤30m/min|
|Realized detection function|
|▲Vacuum inspection||▲Reverse tank inspection|
|▲Small tank detection||▲Full tank and empty tank detection|
|▲Expanded tank inspection||
▲Large collapsed tank inspection
Principle and structure
(1) Detection principle
In terms of acoustic technology, the vacuum pressure testing machine is used to detect the quality defects of containers sealed with rigid lids due to low pressure or insufficient vacuum. When the container passes through the vacuum detection probe, the probe emits a shock wave that impacts the top of the container in a non-contact manner, and the lid makes a sound after the shock wave. The sound has a certain proportional relationship with the vacuum in the container. The unique sound analysis method can achieve high precision and continuity. Different vacuum containers will emit different sounds. Advanced acoustic technology judges whether the container leaks based on the sound.
In terms of scanning technology, the vacuum pressure testing machine is used to detect the quality defects of containers sealed with rigid lids due to insufficient pressure or leakage. When the container passes the curved surface detector, the detector emits continuous eddy current non-contact detection of the distance between the probe and the top cover, and generates a proportional analog voltage. The analog voltage passes through the data conversion processing system to generate the cover shape quality data and quality data Compared with the rejection limit value set by the user, containers that exceed the limit value will be automatically rejected. The unique data analysis method can achieve high accuracy, continuity and high speed.
(2) System composition
The detection system is mainly composed of a man-machine interface, a vacuum pressure detection unit, and a rejector. The vacuum pressure detection unit includes a curved surface scanning probe group and a vacuum detection probe group. It is the core element of the equipment; the man-machine interface includes a touch screen, a tower The lamp and the operation interface are composed; the rejector is the actuator of the system, used to divert or reject unqualified boxes.