Continuous Blenders for Dairy
Continuous Blenders For Dairy Description:
Continuous Blenders for Dairy is successfully used in the dairy industry to blend yogurt and fruit or for the standardization of milk and cream. The liquid media are blended in the correct proportions inline in the pipe. Digital regulators keep the blending proportions constant, even when the total throughput fluctuates.
This is achieved by using rotary piston pumps working at a low flow rate. Their constructive design prevents the product from being crushed. The use of modulating valves is not required, as the pumps are frequency-controlled.
The continuous in-line blending system is equipped with a dynamic mixer ensuring that ingredients which are added to the main stream in small quantities only are completely mixed. The dynamic mixer also prevents the system from being blocked by too coarse particles.
1. Blending of the products in the pipeline (no mixing tanks necessary)
2. Highly precise due to use of precise metering units
3. Complete compensation of deviations by the digital controller
4. Low product quantities in the system
5. Easy handling
6. Compact factory-tested device
Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory
|Place of Origin||