Ultra High Temperature Complete UHT Milk Processing Line Closed System
Complete UHT Milk Processing Line description:
In a modern UHT plant (Ultra High Temperature) the milk is pumped through a closed system. On the way it is preheated, highly heat treated, homogenized, ultra-highly heat treated, cooled, and packed aseptically. Low acid (pH above 4.5 - for milk more than pH6.5) liquid products are usually treated at 135 - 150C for a few seconds holding, by either indirect heating or direct steam injection or infusion. High acid (pH below 4.5) products such as juice are normally heated at 90 - 95C for 15 - 30 seconds holding. All parts of the system downstream of the actual highly heating section are of aseptic design to eliminate the risk of reinfection, include aseptic packaging in packages protecting the product against light and atmospheric oxygen. Ambient storage is normal.
The end product can be stored for long periods without spoiling and with no need for refrigeration, there are many advantages for both the producer, the retailer and the consumer. This includes expensive products such as cream, desserts and sauces.
Complete UHT milk processing line including:
1. Water Treatment section
2. Milk Receiving or powder dissolving Section
3. Preparation Section
4. UHT Sterilization Section
5. Filling & Packaging Section
6. CIP Cleaning Section
9. Steam Boiler
10. Installation Material
UHT Sterilizer used in complete UHT milk processing line
1. UHT milk machine for sale can be applied in production of milk, juice, and beverage, etc. It can be connected with aseptic filling machine. The product shelf life can reach up to 3~12 months. It can be connected with centrifuge, degasser and flash evaporator.
2. The Siemens 1500 series PLC and HMI are used to realize the perfect combination of customer performance and use of equipment through functions such as self-developed data records, production reports, CIP reports, and alarm independent query reports, which can be remotely maintained in real time.
UHT milk processing line control cabinet
1. PLC control element adopts Siemens S1200, S1500 series
2. Low-voltage electrical use Schneider
3. Frequency converter use Danfoss.
4. The electromagnetic valve use SMC.
5. Pneumatic control valves use SPX, APV or GEA.
6. Steam valves use Spirax Sarco.
7. Temperature sensor, liquid level sensor and other instruments use International first-line brand.
Manufacturing Plant, Food & Beverage Factory
|Place of Origin||